Ceremonial Cacao Powder from Guatemala
This is pure 100% ceremonial cacao finely ground to a powder
Aroma: caramelised banana, vanilla, bourbon whiskey
This cacao is grown amidst bananas, papayas and other tropical fruits on the two fincas of an independent farming family in the North East of Guatemala. One of their daughters married a German & started a cacao importing business to Germany. Not "fair trade" - family trade! Growing the cacao in a multi-fruit "agroforested" system is the most sustainable way to do agriculture because it allows the soil resources to stay balanced between the different needs of different plants and preserves the habitat of local animals. Of course, they don't use pesticides on the fincas.
- The rediscovery of a hidden treasure! Ceremonial Cacao as the old Maya drank it
- This product consists of 100% pure fine cocoa - no sugar, no additives, no extra cocoa butter
- Good-mood-guarantee through many exciting active ingredients such as theobromine, phenylalanine & anandamide
- The powdered chocolate comes in an eco-paper bag with an aroma valve (like you know from coffee). This is great to preserve its unforgettably intense aroma
- You can use the ceremonial cacao for drinks, in smoothies & in your breakfast bowls
We guarantee that you've never experienced chocolate like this!
to keep it short: love the cacao and I was lucky to meet it's creator at a coldwater-exposure event he's organising. he's just an amazing guy doing amazing things. LOVE IT
Very great, unique flavour!
I really enjoyed the unique taste and texture of this sort! Looking forward to buy again when available :)
Absolutely love this cacao! It has a deep and earthy flavor and gives me a feeling of positive buzz. This is my new morning drink!