Although we haven't quite finished with this year's (much too short!) summer, the days are getting shorter and colder at the same time. Then, when it gets harder and harder to crawl out of bed every morning, here's something that might help. A warming Moruga Cacao Porridge topped with caramelized banana! If your mouth is already watering, then have the following ingredients ready for tomorrow morning:
INGREDIENTS (for 1 serving):
- 0.5 cup (40 g) tender rolled oats
- 1.5 cups (360 ml) oat or rice milk
- 1-2 squares of Moruga Cacao
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut blossom sugar
- 1 handful of peanuts
- 1 handful of buckwheat, toasted
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- Put the oat flakes, milk and Moruga Cacao in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Then simmer on low to medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan.
- Cut the banana lengthways, add to the pan with the coconut blossom sugar and cinnamon.
- Don't forget to stir!
- When the banana is golden brown, flip it.
- Serve porridge with banana, peanuts, buckwheat and peanut butter.
Leave a comment