Cardamom Seed (Green Jumbo) from India
- 35g in a tin jar
- an incomparable, convincing quality, an intense fragrance and a truly impressive aroma
- Cardamom is widely used in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Cardamom contains valuable ingredients such as borneol, cineol, terpineol, myrcene, limonene, iron and camphor
- Cardamom is said to have an antibacterial and antispasmodic effect, loosen the mucus in colds, stimulate the blood circulation, lower cholesterol, is used against high blood pressure, is supposed to alleviate headaches and improve memory performance.
- Use the cardamom as an additive to your Ceremonial Cacao drinks, in smoothies, for baking or in porridges
This cardamom comes from the tropical regions of South India and has a high concentration of essential oils, which makes for the intense taste and smell. Friends of ours import the Cardamom directly from the farmers to Berlin & visit the farms in India regularly.