In addition to the classic with oatmeal, there are countless ways to prepare porridge. If you need a little variety, here is the recipe for a creamy buckwheat porridge. With their high protein content, buckwheat is a true superfood for gluten-free, vegan cuisine. Combined with seasonal fruit and melted Moruga cocoa, it tastes particularly delicious and lets you start the day full of energy.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 serving):
- 0.5 cup (85 g) buckwheat, soaked overnight
- 0.5 cup (120ml) coconut milk
- 1 square of Mourga cocoa
- 2 tsp coconut chips, toasted
- 2 tbsp buckwheat, toasted
- 1 fig, quartered
- Sieve the buckwheat thoroughly and bring to the boil in a saucepan with the coconut milk.
- Simmer for 3 minutes over low to medium heat. Stirring occasionally.
- Melt the Moruga cocoa in a water bath at medium temperature.
- Serve the buckwheat porridge with the figs, toasted coconut chips, buckwheat and melted Moruga cocoa.