- 1 cup (40 g) rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (33g) almonds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup soy yogurt
- 1 kiwi, diced
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1 square Moruga Cacao, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (top/bottom heat). Roughly chop the almonds, mix with the oat flakes, maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Spread everything evenly on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Put the soy yoghurt, granola, kiwi, blueberries and Moruga cocoa in a bowl.
- It is best to prepare the granola in larger batches to save yourself some time and work. Then let the granola cool completely and transfer it to a mason jar. It lasts like this for almost two weeks.