- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 6 tablespoons almond/oat milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup (240 g) coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 squares of Moruga Cacao
For the chia jam:
- 1 cup (250g) frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons water
- 0.5 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- For the parfaits, mix the chia seeds, plant milk and cocoa powder in a bowl and leave to stand for 10 minutes until a pudding-like consistency has formed.
- Meanwhile, melt Moruga Cacao and coconut oil in a water bath.
- Then cook raspberries in a saucepan over medium heat and mash with a spoon until the desired consistency is reached.
- Stir in the water, chia seeds, lime juice, and agave syrup. Add a little more agave syrup if needed.
- Put the chia pudding in a glass first, then layer with about half of the coconut yoghurt. Then pour the melted cocoa on the coconut yoghurt and let it cool down a bit.
- Then fill the glass with the remaining yoghurt and top with a few spoonfuls of the chia jam.
- Use the chia jam immediately or allow to cool completely before transferring to a sealed container and refrigerating. The jam can be kept for up to 1 week.