INGREDIENTS (for about 8 balls):
- 0.5 cup (73g) pistachios
- 0.5 cup (50 g) grated coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 Medjoul date
- 1/3 cup (about 3-4 squares) Moruga Cacao
- Place the pistachios, coconut flakes, coconut oil, agave syrup and dates in a high speed blender. Mix everything well until you get a uniform mass.
- Scoop out some of the mass with a spoon, press together with your hands and form small balls.
- Melt the Moruga cacao in a water bath and fill it into a bowl with the smallest possible diameter.
- Dip balls and then let cool on a wire rack.
- The balls will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Leave a comment